orensen Cellars Wines
2008 Sorensen Sangiovese
- Always a crowd favorite with only 100 cases produced for this vintage.
- Medium bodied with lively cranberry and pie cherry fruit drifting across the palate.
- Nice long lingering finish.
- A terrific food wine, especially Italian foods such as Italian Sausage in in rich
tomato based sauce.
2007 Sorensen Malbec
- A new varietal for Sorensen.
- The fruit comes from Two Coyote Vineyard in the Horse Heaven Hills Appellation.
- Intense and inky violet in color.
- I find hints of huckleberry and blueberry on the nose which drifts over onto the palate at first sip.
- Dark fruits through the palate finishing with a slight hint of mint.
- Try cooking with and accompanying Beef Bourgogne.
2004 Sorensen Cabernet Sauvignon
- This wine has seen extended barrel aging.
- It is 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, but a blend of four different vineyards.
- Exhibits cassis and black currant with cedar on the palate, finishing with medium tannins and showing good acid.
- Match this with a hearty, rich winter Lamb Stew
Townsend Bay Point Wilson Red
- Bottled under my second label, here is that everyday red wine at an affordable price that you have been looking for.
- A blend Non Vintage of Sangiovese, Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon, this bright, soft fruity red opens immediately showing rich red fruit, currant, berry,
cherry and pairs well with mild cheeses and more hearty dishes.
- Stock up.